Become a Brand Ambassador
Jam Up Apparel Brand Ambassador Program is looking for a limited number of players or influencers to represent the Jam Up brand. If you are a tournament or league player or industry or community influencer that is interested in partnering with Jam Up, please fill out the form below so we can learn more about you and your qualifications for the Jam Up Apparel Brand Ambassador Program.
What We Expect from a Brand Ambassador:
• Use some of Jam Up Apparel products while competing or in a billiards environment.
• Active participation in the pool and billiards community.
• Valuable social posts or blogs, industry affiliation, etc.
• Have a strong social media presence and good photography skill
• Maintain a positive, respectable appearance
• Motivation to be part of the Team Jam Up and would enjoy growing with us
Brand Ambassador Work:
• At least 4 different posts about pool & billiards (including at least 2 posts about Jam Up Apparel products) per month on social media, the more the better! Posts should be in the Jam Up Billiards Group as well as in your personal timeline with hashtag #jamupapparel #jamupnation and tag @jamupapparel page and make it public
• Share your using experience with a Jam Up product attached with photos or a video as an objective product review on Amazon
• Represent Jam Up Apparel when attending tournaments. Jam Up Apparel logo needs to be visible on the left sleave, left chest for photos.
• Provide suggestions on Jam Up Apparel products improvement
Brand Ambassador Benefits:
• 20% off discount for all Jam Up Apparel product
• Exclusive opportunities to be the first to have new product releases.
• Free Jam Up Apparel Brand pack, including T-shirts, hats, patches, etc.
• Can apply for product sponsorship when representing Jam Up in tournaments (at least 64 entries)
• Can apply for sponsorship including product giveaways or discounts for the Facebook groups or pool community activities that you are managing
• Mysterious Gift Box per year
Ambassador application responses may take up to 1 - 2 weeks from initial submission.